West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2020: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) is going to declare West Bengal Madhyamik result online at wbresults.nic.in. It is expected that West Bengal Board 10th Result 2020 can be declared in the first week of August. Students can check the West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2020 by using the Board official website wbresults.nic.in. Students can collect their Mark Sheet from respective schools after the result declared. More details about West Bengal Madhyamik result 2020 are given below…
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2020
As per media reports, approx 10 lakh students appeared for WBBSE Class 10th exam. Students can check the schedule for announced of West Bengal 10th Class result 2020 from the table below.
|WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam date||18-27 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of result||Aug 2020|
|Update: As per media reviews, WBBSE has completed the Madhyamik or Class 10 Board examination papers analysis process. Results are expected to be declared by August month. Stay connected with us for extra updates on this.|
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2020 Date and Time
According to the newspaper experiences, the Board president, Kalyanmoy Ganguly stated that the analysis of class 10 answer copies has been completed.
|Year||Date and Time|
|2019||21 May (at 9:00 am)|
|2018||06 Jun (at 9:00 am)|
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2020 Grading Scale
In the result of the West Bengal Madhyamik, you will notice that a total grade is given below. Each of those grades signifies your efficiency. You can examine the Madhyamik examination grade scale under.
|Grade scale||Grade||Performance Indicator|
How to Check West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2020?
The result for the West Bengal 10th board examination is launched by on-line mode only. To check the result, you might observe the instructions as provided under.
- Click on the direct link on this web page to check West Bengal 10th result.
- Next, the students need to log in using roll number as talked about on WBBSE 10th hall ticket and by provided date of birth within the specified fields.
- On entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- After you submit the login details, your result will seem on the display.
- Now you can download your result. Don’t forget to take a print out of it for future reference.
Details On WBBSE 10th Result 2020
The result for West Bengal Madhyamik exam 2020 includes the following info:
It is although suggested to the students to maintain their mark sheet secure as it is going to be required by them for various purposes sooner or later. However, in case if a student has misplaced their unique mark sheet/certificate, then they’ll submit a request to get a duplicate mark sheet. To achieve this, fill in details submit an application form, and pay the required amount of fee. The documents are to be submitted by the students within 15 days from the date of receipt of application and fee.
- Exam Name
- Name of Board
- Roll Number
- Name Of Student
- Father’s / Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks Obtained
- List of Subjects
- Status of Result
- Total Marks
WBBSE Class 10th Result 2020 Statistics
In this paragraph we are going to discuss the previous year’s result statistics like pass percentage, the number of students participates, etc.
- The number of students appeared for the Madhyamik exam – 10,64,980.
- Girls appeared for the exam – 6,03,311.
- Boys appeared for the exam – 4,61,669.
- Overall pass percentage – 86.07%.
- Top District – East Midnapore 96.10%
- Second top district – Kolkata 92.13%
West Bengal PPR/ PPS Result 2020
After the publication of the West Bengal Madhyamik Result, 2020 students can rectify their marks or the answer sheets through the scrutiny process. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) makes the availability of the scrutiny process after the result declared. Students need to enter their roll number to check West Bengal Madhyamik PPR/PPS Result 2020 in the specified field.
- Go to the Official Website www.wbresults.nic.in.
- The link will be there just click on it.
- Then You will find “Result of PPR/PPS of Madhyamik Pariksha (SE)-2020”
- There will be two boxes which you will have to fill with “Roll No” and then scroll downwards.
- Submit it. if you made anything wrong then you can also Reset it.
- You can keep a copy but it will not be treated as the original one.
1. First of all, You have to visit the Organization Official Website “www.wbresults.nic.in”.
2. After that, You have to click on the “Examination Result”
3. Next, You have to click on the Link where You can See “WB 10th Examination Result 2020”.
4. Now, You have to Enter Your “Roll Number” of Your Admit Card
5. After that, You have to press on the “Submit” button.
6. After Clicking on the Submit Button, You can see Your WB 10th Result 2020.
7. Don’t forget to Take a Print Out for Further Use.
Students have to pass in every subject with a minimum of 25% marks.