Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Chief Security, IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer & Other – 5 Posts: Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd has announced a recruitment notification to Chief Security, IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer & Other on the basis of Direct Recruitment. Candidates have to submit their Online Application Form with relevant documents via the Official Website on or before the 02-03-2020. Other information, I am going to describe below…
Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd
Official Website: “http://www.keralacobank.com/”
Educational Qualification: Degree (Relevant Discipline).
Last Date: 02-03-2020
Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2020
Chief IS Security and IT Officer: (1) Bachelor’s Degree in computer science / IT with minimum 7 years experience information security/system administration / Network administration related areas of which at least two years are in Supervisory Capacity. OR B.Tech degree in any discipline with minimum 10 years experience in information security/system administration / Network administration related areas of which at least two years are in Supervisory Capacity. OR Those who have headed/worked in the IT Department of Nationalised or Private Sector Banks at least for 3 years in IT and an additional 5 years in Banking.
(2) The applicant should have sound knowledge in all areas of (1) Information Security Architecture and Technology Governance framework such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO/IEC 27002-27005. (2) Information technology Act 2000 and amendments.
(3) CERT-in and RBI directives on information security.
(4) Enforcement of software application/Hardware/Network security.
(5) Compliance requirements of PCI, NIST, OWASP, GLBA.
(6) Secure Coding practices, OS hardening, Network security architecture, threat modeling, DDOS mitigation technologies, Data protection and Data leak prevention, Firewall/ intrusion detection/prevention protocols, cloud risk assessment, etc. (3.) Preference will be given to candidates with the following/equivalent qualifications:- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified information system Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Security Manager (CISM), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
Head Treasury: (1)Persons with a minimum of 15 years experience in any leading public / private sector Bank, out of which 4 years in Treasury Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above.
(2) Professional qualifications like MBA (Finance) / CAIIB/CA and exposure in the above-mentioned areas preferred
Chief Risk Officer: (1) Professional Certification in Financial Risk Management (FRM) from Global Association of Risk Professionals. Or Professional Risk Management (FRM) Certification from PRMIA Institute.
(2) Five years experience in Corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Scheduled Public/Private Sector Banks, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Chief Finance Officer: (1) Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
(2) CA from Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI). (3) At least a minimum of 10 years experience as Auditors. Out of which a minimum of 5 years experience in the Statutory Audit of a Public Sector/Private Sector Bank. (Additional Qualification MBA, ICWA preferred). Desirable – Worked as CFO in PSU Banks or Private Sector Banks.
Chief Legal Officer: (1) Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University, approved by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
(2) 10 years of active practice in the Bar (Court of Law) with experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, service matters, SARFAESI, civil and criminal laws. OR At least 5 year of post-qualification experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, Service matters, SARFAESI Act, Civil and Criminal laws, etc as AGM or above in the Nationalised or Private Sector Bank / Senior Executive or Senior Officer in the Legal department of Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Companies listed on NSE / BSE. To know more about qualification in detail, read the notification.
Applying Procedure: Candidates have to submit their Online Application Form with all the necessary documents through the Official Website “http://www.keralacobank.com/” on or before the 02-03-2020.
Chief IS Security and IT Officer: Age limit – 62 years.
Head Treasury: Age Limit – 62 years
Chief Risk Officer: Age Limit – 62 years
Chief Finance Officer: Age Limit – 62 years
Chief Legal Officer: Age Limit – 64 to 55 years
Significant Date to be remembered:
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 19/02/2020.
Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment: 02-03-2020
Tap Here To Download The Official Notification
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the official organization notification very carefully before the final submission of application form and if they want to know more about Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Chief Security, IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer & Other – 5 Posts like educational qualification, age limit, examination fees, pay scale, selection procedure, organization official website, examination process, follow my article and definitely organization official notification.