Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: Candidates seeking admission to Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya for B.A./B.Sc General and Honours courses. Students must keep in mind that provisional merit list published on college’s official website. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, Eligibility Criteria, Course, Fees, Seats, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Eligibility Criteria for Click Here
Number of Seats for Click Here
Course Details for Click Here
Fees Structure for Click Here
Required Documents for Click Here
Application Process for Click Here
Apply Now Link for Click Here
Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019
|College Name: Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya.
University: Vidyasagar University.
Estd: 9th March 2004.
Address: At+P.O. : Keshpur:: Dist. : Paschim Medinipur
West Bengal – 721150.
Phone no.- (03227) 250861.
E-mail: [email protected]
College Type: Merit base. (Autonomous)
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: June 29th,2019. (tentative)|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon|
|Opening Date of Application: Jun 07th,2019.(tentative)|
|Last Date of Applying: Jun 20th,2019. (tentative)|
|Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise): Jun 23th,2019. (tentative)|
|Final Merit List (Subject-wise): Jun 28th,2019 (tentative)|
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: 40% in aggregate OR 40% marks in the subject or related subject.
- Candidates with valid SC/ST certificate will only be considered.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate & 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 55% marks in the subject or 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in Hons – 45% marks in the aggregate or 50% (except in English Hons marks) in the subject or related subject.
- For English Hons – Must have 50% marks in English.
- In Physics Honours – Must have passed in Mathematics at H.S. / Eqv. Level.
- Any lab-based subject – Must have obtained requisite marks in the relevant subject in H.S. / Eqv. Level.
- Candidates having a break of studies for more than three years are not eligible for admission.
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% for SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
College programmes in B.A./B.Sc Honours and General courses
|B.A.(Honours)||B.A.(General)||B.Sc.(Honours)||B.Sc(General)||Others Vocational Courses|
|a.ITES (For X+2 level)
b.CCMT (For X+2 level)
c.TAIL (For VII+ level)
d.TMSR (For VII+ level)
e.2/3 WM (For VII+ level)
Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya Admission Fees Structure 2019
College UG programmes Honours and compulsory.
|Subject||Total fees||With Physical education||With Geography|
|Physics ( Hons)||4990||xxxx||xxxx|
( With Chem. Gen)
How to Apply for Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019
- An application will not be considered without payment of Application fees Rs.130/- per(tentative amount) submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for the admission to Semester-wise Three year in Honours and general courses will start from June 1st week,2019(tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed for payment procedure of application fee. Application Fee may be paid either by online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take print out of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed.
- The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019 Required Document
1. Candidates have to visit the college official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- Proof of annual income of Parents’ from all sources (in the case of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) quota candidates & SC candidates (if applicable)-pdf format.
- 2 Coloured Photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Click Here To Apply
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Read more>>> ITI Colleges In West Bengal – ITI, ITC & Polytechnic
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization official notification very carefully before the final submission of application form. And if you want to know more about Sukumar Sengupta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.