St. Stephen’s College Admissions 2019 – Application process, Cut Off: Founded in 1881, St. Stephen’s College is one among the oldest colleges in Delhi. It offers a number of Undergraduate, Postgraduate as well as Language courses with different specialization subject. The application process for the UG courses start by the May 18 (Tentatively), for the PG courses application forms are available by mid-June. The application forms for the DIploma courses are available from the third week.
Admission to the UG courses are based on the result of the candidates in the qualifying examination, an Aptitude test conducted by the college followed by the personal interview round.
For admission to the PG course, the eligible candidates are interviewed by the college.
Candidates applying for the Diploma course also need to sit for an entrance test conducted by the college.
Seat Distribution in St. Stephen’s College
50% of the total seats are reserved for Christian applicants which shall be filled as follows:
- 17% of the seats (or 8.5% of the total seats) by Christian applicants under ST
- 3% (or 1.5 % of the total seats) by Christian Persons with Disabilities (PWD) students
- Up to 40% (or up to 20% of the total seats) for the Church of North India. Out of this 50 % (i.e. 10 % of the total) shall be earmarked for applicants from the Delhi Diocese which manages the college
- The remaining 40% (i.e., 20% of the total seats) shall be filled with candidates from all other Christian denominations – “Non CNI churches”
- The remaining 50% of seats in the non-Christian category will be filled as follows
17% (8.5% of the total) for SC/ST
- 3 % (1.5 % of the total) for the PWD applicants
- Remaining 80 % (40% of the total) for General Merit category
- 21 supernumerary seats are reserved for admission of candidates under Sports category
St. Stephen’s College Admission Schedule 2019 (Tentative)
Following is the admission schedule for the courses at St. Stephen’s college
Event Start Date End Date
St. Stephen’s College BA and B.Sc Admissions 2019
St. Stephen’s College offers B.A. and B.Sc. programme at the Undergraduate level. All these courses are for a duration of three years. The application process for the Undergraduate courses start after the results by the end of May and are continued till mid-June. All the application form are available only online at the college website. The candidates who are eligible for the above-mentioned courses need to sit for an Aptitude test conducted by the college, based on which the shortlisted candidates are invited for the Interview.
Admission is granted on the basis of composite merit to be determined as follows
- Class XII marks: 85 %
- Written Exam: 5 %
- Interview: 10 %
Applicants belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category will be exempted from the written Aptitude Test. In such cases, Class XII marks will have 85% weight and the Interviews will have 15% weight to determine the composite merit of such candidates. Candidates applying for admission under the sports category are called for sports trials. Admission is such cases is granted on the basis of composite merit to be determined as follows:
- Sports Merit ( Certificates): 30%
- Field Trials: 35%
- Class 12 marks: 20%
- Interview: 15%
List of B.A. and B.Sc. courses offered at St. Stephen’s college
Course Name Specialization Eligibility Criteria Duration
B.A.(Honours) Economics 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics 3 years
English 10 + 2 or equivalent
Sanskrit 10 + 2 with Sanskrit as a subject in class 10
B.A. General 10 + 2 or equivalent
B.Sc. (Honours) Chemistry 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 3 years
Mathematics 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics
Physics 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
B.Sc. Chemistry 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 3 years
Computer Science 10+2 or equivalent, the candidate must have had Computer Science / Informatics Practices or Chemistry in addition to Physics and Mathematics
St. Stephen’s College MA and M.Sc Admission 2019
St. Stephen’s college offers postgraduate degrees under M.A. and M.Sc. courses. The M.A. course is offered with seven different specialization subjects, whereas, the M.Sc. course is offered with five different specialization subjects.
All the Postgraduate courses are offered for a duration of two years. Application procedure for these courses starts by mid of May. The application form must be collected from the college office as the forms for the Postgraduate courses are not available online.
Admission to the M.A./M.Sc. the course is based on the applicant’s marks in the qualifying examination, and the shortlisted candidates are called for an interview conducted by St. Stephen’s College.
List of M.A., M.Sc. courses offered at St. Stephen’s college
Course Name Specialization Eligibility Criteria Duration
M.Sc for 2 years
Operations Research B.Sc or Equivalent from a recognized university
St. Stephen’s College Language Course Admission 2019
St. Stephen’s college also offers Language courses which lead to DIploma degree in the relevant language. The duration of these courses is eight months. The college offers this course with 11 different languages.
The application procedure for these courses starts in the third week of June. The application forms are available online at the college website and the forms must be filled by the first week of July, around which the application process closes.
Candidates applying for the Language course at St. Stephen’s college need to sit for an entrance test which is conducted by the college itself.
How To Apply at St. Stephen’s college Admission 2019
- Eligible Candidates can apply 0nline through the official website.
- Then go to Their Official Website Address which is www.dacollege.org in
- Candidates are hereby requested to check the T&C before applying.
- Finally, All the required details are provided on the official site.
Eligibility Criteria For St. Stephen’s College Admission
Higher Secondary candidates must remember that the Marks obtained in the H.S. examination will decide their fate for Balurghat College Admission 2019.
1. Obtained at least(50%) marks in aggregate(average marks in four subjects excluding Environmental studies/Education if it is compulsory subject)
2. Minimum (45%) marks in the subject or related subject at the 10+ 2 levels.
3. Obtained minimum (55%)marks in the subject or related subject.
Important Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about St. Stephen’s college Admission 2019 – Cut Off 2019 including application fee, course name, date of application and other details, go to the organization’s official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.