Spicejet–Pilot Recruitment:- Spicejet invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the online application form for the post of Pilot for B777-200 ER Aircraft. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the link given below. Required educational qualifications and other details for informational purposes only in the interest of job-seekers are given below in brief —
SPICEJET INVITES APPLICATION FROM INDIAN NATIONALS FOR FILLING UP AN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF PILOT FOR THE B777-200 ER AIRCRAFT
- Minimum Flying Experience of 500 hours on B777 family aircraft and Type Rated on B777-200 aircraft.
- Maximum Age: 55yrs; Pilots must have current DGCA CPL, FRTOL, RTR, and accident/incident-free record at the time of application.
CAPTAIN AND ABOVE:
- Minimum Flying Experience of 5000 hours on multi-engine aircraft including 1000 hours as PIC on B777 family aircraft. Type Rated on B777-200 Aircraft.
- Maximum Age: 62yrs; Pilots must have current DGCA ATPL, FRTOL, RTR, and accident/incident-free records at the time of application.
- Applicants for the role of B777-200 Trainer should hold DGCA-approved trainer status on the B777 fleet and Type Rated on B777-200 aircraft
For more contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Address of Spicejet Airlines – https://www.spicejet.com/