P.D. Women’s College Admission 2019 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: Candidates seeking admission to Prasannadeb Women’s College for B.A./ B.Sc General and Honours courses. Students must keep in mind that provisional merit list published on college’s official website. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
P.D. Women’s College Admission 2019 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, Eligibility Criteria, Course, Fees, Seats, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Eligibility Criteria for Click Here
Number of Seats for Click Here
Course Details for Click Here
Fees Structure for Click Here
Required Documents for Click Here
Application Process for Click Here
Apply Now Link for Click Here
P.D. Women’s College Admission 2019
|College Name: Prasannadeb Women’s College.
University: University of North Bengal.
Address: P. D. Women’s College, Club Road, Jalpaiguri – 735101. West Bengal, India.
Phone no.- (91)(3561)230146.
College Type: Merit base. (Autonomous)
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: June 29th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: Jun 08th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Applying: Jun 15th,2019. (Tentative) 12 (midnight)|
|Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise): Jun 20th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Final Merit List (Subject-wise): Jun 23th,2019. (Tentative)|
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: Candidates the minimum marks for eligibility to apply for admission to Honours courses is (i) 50% marks in the aggregate or (ii) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in the subject concerned.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: General Courses an applicant must have passed with at least 40% in the aggregate.
- Candidates with valid SC/ST certificate will only be considered.
- A minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate & 60% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 60% marks in the subject or 50% marks in aggregate for Honours.
- For admission in Hons – 50% marks in the aggregate or 60% (except in Mathematics Hons marks) in the subject or related subject.
- Application for B.A. Hons. in Economics must have passed in Mathematics / Business Economics including Business Mathematics at the H.S. or its equivalent examination.
- Applicants for Chemistry (Hons.) and Physics (Hons.) at B.Sc. level must have passed in Mathematics in the H.S. or its equivalent examination.
- Applicants for Chemistry (General), Physics (General) and Computer Science (General) at B.Sc. level must have passed in Mathematics in the H.S. or its equivalent examination.
- Students of Higher Secondary (Vocational) Course (10 + 2 levels) are eligible to apply only for the 1st year General course of B.A., B.Sc. Online Submission of application forms for admission to the B.A./B.Sc. Part-I (Hons. and general courses)
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% for SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
College programmes in B.A./B.Sc Honours and General courses
Permissible Combination of General Subjects for B.A. Honours Course
|Honours Subject||Combinations Offered (any two to be chosen)|
|Bengali / English||History, (Political Science / Education), Philosophy, Economics|
|Economics||(Mathematics and Computer Science) or Political Science / Education / History / Philosophy|
|Education||(Economics/Elective Bengali/Elective English/Sanskrit), History, Philosophy|
|Geography||Economics and (Political Science / History / Education)|
Economics / Elective Bengali / Elective English)
|Philosophy||(Political Science / Education), (Sanskrit / Economics / Elective English / Elective Bengali), History|
|Political Science||History,( Elective Bengali/Elective English/Sanskrit/ Economics),
(Philosophy / Geography)
|Sanskrit||(Political Science / Education) , History, Philosophy|
Permissible Combination of General Subjects for Part I & I I B.Sc. Honours Course:
|Honours Subject||Combinations Offered|
|Physics||Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Science|
|Mathematics||Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science|
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
|Sl. No.||Name of the Honours Subject||Intake Capacity|
|Sl. No.||Name of the Honours Subject||Intake Capacity|
College UG programmes Honours and compulsory.
How to Apply for P.D. Women’s College Admission 2019
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application fees Rs.100/- per(tentative amount) submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for the admission to Semester-wise Three year in Honours and general courses will start from June 1st week,2019(tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- All information/notification regarding online admission will be available, time to time, in the college website at www.pdwomenscollege.org and admission website at admission.pdwomenscollege.org.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed for payment procedure of application fee. Application Fee may be paid either by online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take the print out of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input.
- The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
1. Candidates have to visit the college official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- Originals of all the documents need to be shown during admission.
- Photocopy of the parent’s photo ID card.
- Six recent, coloured Passport size photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Click Here To Apply
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Read more>>> ITI Colleges In West Bengal – ITI, ITC & Polytechnic
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about P.D. Women’s College Admission 2019 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.