Maynaguri College Admission 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: Candidates seeking admission to Maynaguri College for B.A./ B.Sc General and Honours courses. College also provides a Vocational course in Community College after getting permission from the MHRD section of the Central Government and UGC. This College has been continuing the course of Retail Management and Tourism Management to date. There are two self-financed programs arranged by the college – a Spanish language course and spoken English each three months course duration. As for the curriculum, the college follows the Americano level syllabus and the spoken English course curriculum prepared by the British Council library respectively. Students must keep in mind that provisional merit lists are published on the college’s official website. To have the opportunity candidates must fill out the form.
Maynaguri College Admission 2022 has been stated. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face the problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, Eligibility Criteria, Courses, Fees, Seats, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Maynaguri College Admission 2022
|College Name: Maynaguri College.
University: University of North Bengal.
Estd: 18th November 1999.
Address: Maynaguri, Dist. Jalpaiguri
Phone no.- 03561 234298
College Type: Merit base. (Autonomous)
Eligibility Criteria For Maynaguri College Admission 2022
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2022/2023 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: 40% in aggregate OR 40% marks in the subject or related subject. Candidates with valid SC/ST certificates will only be considered.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate & 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 60% marks in the subject of 50% marks in aggregate for Honours.
- For admission in Hons – 50% marks in the aggregate or 60% (except in Mathematics Hons marks) in the subject or related subject.
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% of SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
College programs in B.A./B.Sc Honours and General courses
|BACHELOR DEGREE IN ARTS (HONOURS ):
Geography, English, Bengali, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Philosophy
|BACHELOR DEGREE IN ARTS (PASS ):
Geography, Elective English, Elective Bengali, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Economics, Education, Physical Education.
|BACHELOR DEGREE IN SCIENCE (HONOURS ):
|BACHELOR DEGREE IN SCIENCE (PASS):
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
|COMPULSORY SUBJECTS FOR BOTH STREAMS (PASS & HONOURS)
Compulsory Bengali, Compulsory English, Environmental Studies.
(For further details please consult Prospectus of the College)
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
I Will update soon.
Following is the fee structure for admission to the B.A/B.Sc courses :
|Sl No||Subject / Course||Fees|
|5||Political Science Honours||2,605.00|
|11||Physical Education General||6,005.00|
Note: If the applicant has selected a combination containing Education as a subject then Rs 500 (Five Hundred Only) will be added with Admission Fees
- The following courses are offered in this study center
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University has recognized Maynaguri College as the partner Institution through a convergence scheme.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has opened its special study in this college.
- B.A., B.Com.
- CTS & DTS
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application fees Rs.150/- per(tentative amount) submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for admission to Semester-wise Three years in Honours and general courses will start from June 1st week,2022(tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2022/2023 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling out the Application Form, the applicant will be directed to the payment procedure of the application fee. Application
- Fees may be paid either online or through Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take the printout of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after the publication of the merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either the Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
1. Candidates have to visit the college’s official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill out the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested a copy of the H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- 2 Coloured Photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the soft copy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Maynaguri College Merit List 2022
Maynaguri College is going to publish the Merit List soon. After the closing of the application procedure, Maynaguri College Admission 2022 is going to publish the provisional merit list. It’s more of a cut-off score based on the marks you have got in the Higher Secondary Examination (HS). Candidates are hereby notified that they can get the merit list and counseling-related details from here. Maynaguri College is going to publish the Subject wise Maynaguri College Merit list 2021. As we all know they will publish the 1st Merit List. Students, who will not find their name in the First Provisional must wait for the 2nd, and 3rd Merit List soon (tentative).
Click Here To Apply
Click Here To Important link Maynaguri College Admission
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization’s official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Maynaguri College Admission 2022 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization’s official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.