Kharagpur College Admission 2019 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: Candidates seeking admission to Kharagpur College for B.A./B.Sc/B.Com General and Honours courses. College also has a PG program in M.A. with Arts group. Students must keep in mind that provisional merit list published on college’s official website. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
Kharagpur College Admission 2019 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, Eligibility Criteria, Course, Fees, Seats, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Eligibility Criteria for Click Here
Number of Seats for Click Here
Course Details for Click Here
Fees Structure for Click Here
Required Documents for Click Here
Application Process for Click Here
Apply Now Link for Click Here
Apply for PG Courses Click Here
Kharagpur College Admission 2019
|College Name: Kharagpur College.
University: Vidyasagar University.
Address: OT Rd, Inda Kharagpur
West Bengal, India – 721301.
Principal Desk no.- 91-3222 225920.
College Type: Merit base. (Autonomous)
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: June 22th,2019. (tentative)|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: Jun 07th,2019. (tentative)|
|Last Date of Applying: Jun 14th,2019. (tentative)|
|Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise): Jun 16th,2019. (tentative)|
|Final Merit List (Subject-wise): Jun 17th,2019 (tentative)|
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: 40% in aggregate OR 40% marks in the subject or related subject.
- Candidates with valid SC/ST certificate will only be considered.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate & 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 55% marks in the subject or 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in Hons – 45% marks in the aggregate or 50% (except in English Hons marks) in the subject or related subject.
- For English Hons – Must have 50% marks in English.
- In Economics Honours & Accountancy Honours – 45% marks in Mathematics in Madhyamik level or to have passed in Mathematics at H.S. / Eqv. Level.
- In Physics Honours – Must have passed in Mathematics at H.S. / Eqv. Level.
- Any lab-based subject – Must have obtained requisite marks in the relevant subject in H.S. / Eqv. Level.
- Candidates desiring admission afresh in the 1st yr General course – admission allowed in
Students who obtain 30% in Hons. Subjects but fails to obtain qualifying marks.
- Admission allowed in General course of 3rd yr after obtaining permission from V.U
Candidates having the break of studies for more than three years are not eligible for admission.
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General.
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% for SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
Kharagpur College Admission 2019
College programmes in B.A./B.Sc Honours and General courses
|B.A.(Honours): Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit.|
|B.A.(General): History/Sociology, Bengali/Hindi, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Political Science, English.|
|B.Sc.(Honours) : Botany, Chemistry, B.C.A ., Economics, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Geography.|
|B.Sc(General): Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Computer Science, Geography, Zoology, Botany, Physiology|
|B.Com. (Honours) : Accountancy.|
|B.Sc(General): All Compulsory groups of subjects.|
General Degree Course
|B.A. GENERAL (DAY SECTION)||a)History/Sociology
|B.A.GENERAL (MORNING SECTION)||a)Bengali/English/Pol.Sc/Physical Education
f)Bengali, Pol Sc., History/Physical Education
g)Bengali, Pol Sc., Physical Education
j)English, Pol Science., History/Physical Education
k)English, Pol Science, Physical Education
l)Bengali, Philosophy, History
m)English, Philosophy, History
n)English, Philosophy, Pol Science
o)Philosophy, Pol Science
p)Pol Science, Philosophy, History
|B.SC. GENERAL (PURE SCIENCE)||a)Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
b)Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science.
c)Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science.
d)Mathematics, Economics, Geography.
|B.SC.GENERAL (BIOSCIENCE)||a)Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
b)Zoology, Botany, Physiology
|B.COM GENERAL||All Compulsory groups of subjects.|
Kharagpur College Admission Intake 2019
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
|Honours Subject||Intake||Honours Subject||Intake||Honours Subject||Intake|
|English||98||Geography(Arts & Science)||59||Zoology||53|
|Political Science||112||Economics(Arts & Science)||81||Accountancy||164|
Kharagpur College Admission Postgraduate 2019
The college offers MA at the PG level
- Applicants should have done graduation in the relevant discipline with minimum 45% aggregate marks along with the concerned subject.
- Candidates who have passed B.A. in Bengali are eligible to apply for the M.A. course.
- Online Application Forms for admission will be available from Kharagpur College website – WWW.kharagpurcollege.ac.in
- The complete application form should be submitted with attested photocopies of all supporting documents.
- Visit the college office, application mode is offline.
- The cost of application form is Rs.100/-(tentative), which can be paid in cash at the time of submitting the application form. Candidates can also pay the application fee via demand draft.
- Candidates will be issued admit cards for the purpose of the entrance exam.
- Those candidates who score within the cut-off percentage are eligible for counseling under the open category.
- Marksheets & Passing Certificate of Graduation for PG Admissions must be needed with other compulsory documents.
- Admission to 60% seats (subject wise) is on the basis of the merit of the candidate in the final B.A. Honors Examination of Vidyasagar University.
- Rest 40% seats, 50% preference is given to the candidates’ performance in the Entrance Examination conducted by the college and 50% preference to the candidates’ performance in BA Honors Examination.
- Entrance exam consists of Fifty Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), each carrying 2 marks. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration of Entrance Exam is of 1 hour.
- At the time of Entrance, Examination Candidate need to carry the Admit Card of PG Entrance Examination, Midnapore College and must bring any photo identity proof (Ex: Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card or UG 3rd Year Admit Card)
- All admission will be made through counseling after verification of original documents.
|Application Start Date||June 28, 2019|
|Application End Date||July 03, 2019|
|Entrance Test Date||July 6, 2019|
Kharagpur College Admission Fees Structure 2019
College UG programmes Honours and compulsory.
How to Apply for Kharagpur College Admission 2019
- An application will not be considered without payment of Application fees Rs.150/- per(tentative amount) submission within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for the admission to Semester-wise Three year in Honours and general courses will start from June 1st week,2019(tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed for payment procedure of application fee. Application Fee may be paid either by online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take print out of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required.
- Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data.
- Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
Kharagpur College Admission 2019 Required Document
1. Candidates have to visit the college official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- 2 Coloured Photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Kharagpur College Merit List 2019
Kharagpur College is going to publish the Merit List soon. After the closing of the application procedure, Kharagpur College is going to publish the provisional merit list. It’s more of a cut-off score based on the marks you have got in the Higher Secondary Examination (HS). Candidates are hereby notified that they can get the merit list and counseling related details from here. Kharagpur College is going to publish the Subject wise Kharagpur College Merit list 2019. As we all know they will publish the 1st Merit List. Students, who will not found their name in the First Provisional must wait for the 2nd, 3rd Merit List soon (tentative).
Click Here To Apply
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Kharagpur College Admission 2019 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.