SSC GD Constable Online Application Process – 54953 GD Constable Post:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published an employment notification for recruitment to the posts of SSC GD Constable (General Duty) in BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the MHA and the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC GD Constable Online Application Process / Instructions for Registration / Online Submission of Application
1. Candidates have to apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click Here To Apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->’GD-Constable’.
2. Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online one time ‘Registration Form’ / Application Form.
3. After reading the instructions, candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
4. In the registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates will be prompted to check the details and make corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
5. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration / Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
6. On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and Password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and Password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
7. After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his / her latest color photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the photograph should be more than 1KB and less than 12 KB. Photo and signature must be clearly visible and photo must be identifiable also. Applications with blurred photo / signatures will be summarily rejected.
8. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
9. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
10. Candidates already registered can omit instructions given from S, No-3 to 9 above and can directly login to the system using their “Registration ID” and “Password” and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
11. In case, there is any discrepancy in ‘One time Registration’ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED / EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the ‘One Time Registration’ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for the Examination. Such EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN ‘One Time Registration’ and Application data will be allowed.
12. Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice careful before filling up the Online Application Form. They must satisfy themselves that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
13. Candidates should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, relevant entry may be corrected / edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
14. After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fee). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard or Maestro Credit / Debit Card. The facility of submission of online application (including payment of fees through online method) will be available from 21.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (05:00 P.M.). however, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 23.08.2018 provide the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 P.M of 20.08.2018.
15. On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. You may take printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.