Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2022 – Course & Fees Details: The college offers B.Sc, B.A., B.Com Honours & General Courses. College also offers PG courses in M.A. Hindi, Political Science, Sanskrit, and teacher’s training program as B.Ed, B.El.Ed. Aspirants seeking admission to Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women must apply online for their respective courses. On the Official Website of College students will find the link to the Application Form. Applicants must keep in mind that the provisional merit list for the candidates will be sent to the official address. To have the opportunity candidates must fill out the form.
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Admission 2022 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face the problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2022
|Name Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women.
Affiliated University: University of Delhi.
Address: Road No.57, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi- 110026
Phone:+91 (0) 11 25224499 , +91 (0) 11 25221672
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Departments: B.Sc, B.A., and B.Com.
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Schedule Admission ∣ Cut Off List Session 2022
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: Updated Soon.|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: Updated Soon.|
|Last Date of Applying: Updated Soon.|
|First Cut Off List (Subject-wise): Updated Soon.|
|Final Cut Off List (Subject-wise): Updated Soon.|
|Closing date of Admission: Updated Soon.|
Courses & Eligibility Criteria for Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2022
Reservations and Relaxations
|Program level||Name of the Programme/ Course||Entry Qualification|
|Under-Graduate||B.A.(Hons.) Political Science||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|B.A.(Hons.) History||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|B.A.(Hons.) English||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|B.A.(Hons.) Hindi||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates securing 40% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in the subject concerned are also eligible for admission.|
|B.A.(Hons.) Philosophy||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|B.A.(Hons.) Sanskrit||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|B.Sc.(Hons.) Mathematics||50% marks in Mathematics and an aggregate of 45 % marks in the qualifying examination.|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. Mathematics and English are compulsory in the qualifying examination.|
|B.A.(Hons) Geography||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|B.A.(Hons) Applied Psychology||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||An Aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. The candidates shall have passed Mathematics or Business Mathematics in the qualifying examination.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||A Candidate should secure 60 or more marks in Mathematics or she should secure 60 % marks in aggregate of four subjects including Mathematics, one language, and two other subjects by the respective boards.|
|B.A. Program||An aggregate of 40% marks in the qualifying test.|
|B.Com Program||A candidate shall have 40 % marks in the qualifying examination.|
|Teacher’s Training Program||B.Ed||Eligibility criteria are set by CIE, Delhi University|
|B.El.Ed||Eligibility criteria are set by CIE, Delhi University|
Reservation of Seats:
a) 22.5% seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates (SC 15 % and ST 7.5 %, interchangeable, if necessary);
b) 5% of seats are reserved for the Children/Widows of armed personnel killed/disabled in action during the hostilities (CW) (Supernumerary Seats);
c) 27% of seats are reserved for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy layer, Central List);
d) 5% of seats are reserved for the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates (Supernumerary Seats).
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Course Details Admission 2022
College programs in B.A./B.Com Honours and General courses
||B.Com (Honours & Programm)
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Intake Capacity 2022
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
|Program level||Name of the Programme/ Course||Seat Distribution
|Under-Graduate||B.A.(Hons.) Political Science||47||14||7||25||2||95|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||19||6||3||11||1||40|
|B.A.(Hons) Applied Psychology||19||6||3||11||1||40|
|Teacher’s Training Program||B.Ed||100 (TOTAL)|
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Fees Structure 2022
FEES STRUCTURE 2021-22
At the time of seeking admission to any course in this college the candidate has to pay the following dues online on the University of Delhi portal:
|Name of the course||1st Year (Rs.) (Tentative)|
|BA (Prog.) HDFE||Rs.8185/-|
|BA (Prog.) FT||Rs.8385/-|
|BA. (Prog.) Computer||Rs.9885/-|
|BA (Prog.) Music||Rs.7885/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Applied Psychology||Rs.9885/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||Rs.7685/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) English||Rs.7685/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Hindi||Rs.7685/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) History||Rs.7685/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Philosophy||Rs.7685/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Political Science||Rs.7685/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit||Rs.7685/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||Rs.39305/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics||Rs.9885/-|
|B.Ed. ( 1st Year Fee)||Rs.17135/-|
|MA (Hindi / Sanskrit/Pol. Sc.)||Rs.9071/-|
|In r/o of PwD students Fee||Rs.35/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Geography||Rs.7685/-|
Note: The following Examination fee has been charged (Only for a semester):
|Under Graduate: Rs. 100/- per paper, subject to a minimum of Rs. 400/- for each paper per Semester.
Post Graduate: Rs. 150/- per paper, subject to a minimum of Rs. 600/- for each paper per Semester.
B.El.Ed. / B.Ed.: Rs. 200/- per paper, subject to a minimum of Rs. 800/- for each paper per Semester.
B.Sc. (H) Computer Sc.: Rs. 200/- per paper, subject to a minimum of Rs. 800/- for each paper per Semester.
Practical Examination: Rs. 200/- per practical paper
(1) The University Examination Fee will be deposited in the College by the students separately as per the University Schedule and Guidelines.
(2) No refund of fees shall be made, except what and where the University rules permit after a candidate has been given Provisional Admission.
(3) Students with Disabilities (PWD) category shall pay 60/- only as per University Rules.
(4)The annual fee to be payable by foreign students is Rs.6900.00 in addition to the above fee structure.
(5)The above fee structure is subject to change as per the directives from time to time.
|Annual Fee payable at College/Institute/Department/ Faculty from foreign students for any course||JNR. 6,900/-|
|Annual Fee payable at College /Department by foreign
Students for the course MBA(JB)/MBA(HRD) / B.Sc.(Hons) Computer Science (other than SAARC countries Nationals) :
(6) Students of II & III year of all courses shall make payment of fee online-only (as notified by the college from time to time)
(7) Examination fees shall be paid by all the students online-only (as notified by the college from time to time).
(8) Rules for Refund of Fee on account of withdrawal/cancellation of admission, migration, etc. for Under Graduation courses shall be in accordance with University Rules.
- No refund of fees is permitted after a candidate is admitted to the College except under University Rules.
- All refunds must be claimed within a year after leaving the College, otherwise, the caution money will be forfeited. A deduction will be made from the caution money for any damage done by the students to the college property or to library books.
How to Apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2022
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application charges of registration will be Rs. 150/per(tentative amount) for Unreserved/OBC and Rs. 75/- for SC/ST/PWD submission only for (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline. (Non-refundable)
- The registration fee for Sports (Each Category): Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)
- The registration fee for ECA (Each Category): is Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)
- Application for admission to Semester-wise Three years in Honours and general courses will start from May Last week,2022 (tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2021/2022 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling out the Application Form, the applicant will be directed to the payment procedure of the application fee. Application Fee may be paid either online or through Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take the printout of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after the publication of the merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- An application will become valid within 48 hours of depositing the application fee. An applicant can check the status of the validity of the application at the college website. In case an applicant finds the status invalid even after 48 hours of depositing the fee, he/she must report to the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, the original payment receipt (for offline payment) immediately.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either the Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2022 Required Document
The original Certificates and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the following documents have to be submitted at the time of admission:
1. Printout of Admission Form of the University of Delhi submitted online.
2. Class 10th Board Examination Certificate as evidence of the date of birth.
3. Class 10th Marks-sheet.
4. Class 12th Marks-sheet.
5. Class 12th Provisional/Original Certificate.
6. Character Certificate (recent) from the institution last attended.
7. SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
8. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) as in Central List.
9. Transfer Certificate from the School/College as well as a Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed the Senior Secondary Examination from outside Delhi.
10. Five passport size self-attested photographs. The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation/ falsified records are detected, the students will be debarred from attending any course in the University or its college(s) for the next five years, and in addition, a criminal case under the relevant section of IPC (viz. 470,471,474, etc.) will be instituted against her.
Click Here To Apply
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization’s official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Shyama Prasad Mukherji College For Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2022 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization’s official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.