Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 – Course & Fees Details: College offers B.Sc, B.A. and B.B.A Honours & General courses. Aspirants seeking admission to Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women must apply online for respective courses. At the Official Website of College students will find the Link of Application Form. Applicants must keep in mind that provisional merit list for the candidates will be sent to the official address. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Admission 2019 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019
|Name: Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women.
Affiliated University: University of Delhi.
Address: Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi-110096
Phone:011 -22623503, 22623505
www.facebook.com / www.rajgurucollege.com
Email: [email protected]
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Schedule Admission ∣ Cut Off List Session 2019
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: June 30th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: May 25th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Applying: Jun 16th,2019. (Tentative) 12 (midnight)|
|First Cut Off List (Subject-wise): Jun 20th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Final Cut Off List (Subject-wise): July 16th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Closing date of Admission:16th August 2019. (Tentative)|
Courses & Eligibility Criteria for Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019
|Course||The requirement of Subjects Studied and Passed||Basis of Selection and Eligibility Conditions|
|B. A. (Hons.) Psychology||One language and three other academic subjects (List A)||Minimum aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying exam. The merit shall be determined on the basis of one language and three academic/elective subjects.|
|B. B. A. [FIA] (Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)||Mathematics, one language (English) and two other academic subjects (List A)||Entrance Examination Ranking / GD Result|
|B. M. S. (Bachelor of Business Management)||Mathematics, one language (English) and two other academic subjects (List A)||Entrance Examination Ranking / GD Result|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry||Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and Physics/ Mathematics i.e. PCB or CBM||Students having at least 55% or more in the aggregate in PCB or CBM (Theory and Practical together) and passing in one compulsory language (i.e. English) or Students having at least 55% or more in the aggregate in PCB or CBM (Theory and Practical together) and 50% marks in one compulsory language.|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Biomedical Science||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology||Students having at least 55% in PCB / BT. At least 50% marks in English (compulsory subject). Students having Mathematics (at least 60% marks) will be given an advantage of 3%over and above their PCB / BT aggregate.|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
B. Sc. (Hons.) Physics
B. Sc. (Hons.) Instrumentation
B. Sc. (Hons.) Electronics
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||The overall percentage in PCM should be 55% and marks in one compulsory language should be 50%. Selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks in 3 subjects mentioned in column 2.|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||Mathematics, one language and two other subjects listed as academic subjects (List A)||Should have secured
a) 60% or more marks in Mathematics
b) 60% or more marks in aggregate of four subjects including Mathematics, one language and two other subjects listed as Academic Subjects
|The admission would be based on the aggregate of marks scored in class XII in best four academic subjects inclusive of one language, Mathematics and two out of Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science/ Informatics Practices. The students from other streams, (with Mathematics in Class XII), will have a disadvantage of 2% in aggregate of required four subjects, i.e. Mathematics + one language + two academic subjects from those streams.|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology||Selection will be made on the basis of PCM / PCB/BT whichever is higher & marks in one compulsory language (i.e. English) should be 50%. 3% relaxation for candidates having PCMB subjects.|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics and Statistics||Mathematics, one language and two other subjects listed as academic subjects (List A)||50% marks in Mathematics and an aggregate of 45% in the qualifying examination. The merit shall be determined on the basis of one language, Mathematics & two best academic/elective subjects (List A).|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology||Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology||Students having at least 55% in PCB (Theory and Practical together). At least 50% marks in English (compulsory subject).|
Reservation of Seats:
a) 22.5% seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates (SC 15 % and ST 7.5 %, interchangeable, if necessary);
b) 5% seats are reserved for the Children/Widows of armed personnel killed/disabled in action during the hostilities (CW) (Supernumerary Seats);
c) 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy layer, Central List);
d) 5% seats are reserved for the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates (Supernumerary Seats).
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Course Details Admission 2019
College programs in B.A./B.Com Honours and General courses
|List A (Academic / Elective Subjects)|
|Commerce /Business Studies||Hindi||Physics||Urdu|
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Intake Capacity 2019
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
|Name of Programme||Category-wise distribution of Seats|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Biomedical Science||32||16||5||2||9|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||32||16||5||2||9|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||46||23||7||4||12|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Electronics||32||16||5||2||9|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology||32||16||5||2||9|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Instrumentation||32||16||5||2||9|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics||46||23||7||4||12|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology||32||16||5||2||9|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||46||23||7||4||12|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Statistics||46||23||7||4||12|
|B.A. (Hons.) Psychology||46||23||7||4||12|
|B.B.A. [FIA] (Bachelor in Business Administration)||46||23||7||4||12|
|B.M.S. (Bachelor in Management Studies)||46||23||7||4||12|
Guidelines for Admission on the Basis of Excellence in Sports 2019-20
|Game||Positions||Seats in Sports Quota In Figures|
|Athletics||Sprinters (100, 200, 400 Mtrs.)||1 (One)|
|Middle Distance Run (800, 1500)||1 (One)|
|Long Distance, Runners ( 5000, 10000)||1 (One)|
|Throwers ( Shot Put, Discus, Javelin & Hammer)||1 (One)|
|Badminton||Singles & Doubles||2 (Two)|
|Chess||Good Players||1 (One)|
|Table Tennis||Good Players||2 (Two)|
|Yoga||Good Players||1 (One)|
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Fees Structure 2019
FEES STRUCTURE 2019-20
|Name of Programme||Annual fee (category-wise)|
|UR/ OBC/ Minority||SC||ST||PwD|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Biomedical Science||20620||20440||20440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||25620||25440||25440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Electronics||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Instrumentation||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Statistics||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.A. (Hons.) Psychology||10620||10440||10440||1490|
|B.B.A. (FIA) (Bachelor in Business Administration-Financial Investment Analysis)||21620||21610||21610||1490|
|B.M.S. (Bachelor in Management Studies)||10620||10440||10440||1490|
(1) The University Examination Fee will be deposited in the College by the students separately as per the University Schedule and Guidelines.
(2) No refund of fees shall be made, except what and where the University rules permit after a candidate has been given Provisional Admission.
(3) Students with Disabilities (PWD) category shall pay 60/- only as per University Rules.
(4)The annual fee to be payable by foreign students in the calendar year 2019-2020 is changed. Accordingly, the annual fee to be paid by foreign students for the calendar year 2019-2020 in college/Institute/Department/Faculty of the University of Delhi is as follows:
|Annual Fee payable at College/Institute/Department/ Faculty from foreign students for any cour.se||JNR. 13,200/-|
|Annual Fee payable at College /Department by foreign
Students for the course MBA(JB)/MBA(HRD) / B.Sc.(Hons) Computer Science (other than SAARC countries Nationals) :
(5) Students of II & III year of all courses shall make payment of fee online only (as notified by the college from time to time)
(6) Examination fees shall be paid by all the students online only (as notified by the college from time to time).
(7) Rules for Refund of Fee on account of withdrawal/cancellation of admission, migration, etc. for Under Graduation courses shall be in accordance with University Rules.
Click Here: – Fee Concession form
How to Apply for Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application charges of registration will be Rs. 2,50/per(tentative amount) for Unreserved/OBC and Rs. 75l- for SC/ST/PWD submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for the admission to Semester-wise Three year in Honours and general courses will start from May Last week,2019(tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed for payment procedure of application fee. Application Fee may be paid either by online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take the print out of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- An application will become valid within 48 hours of depositing the application fee. An applicant can check the status of validity of application at the college website. In case an applicant finds the status invalid even after 48 hours of depositing the fee, he/she must report the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, original payment receipt (for offline payment) immediately.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 Required Document
The original Certificates and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the following documents have to be submitted at the time of admission:
1. Printout of Admission Form of the University of Delhi submitted online.
2. Class 10th Board Examination Certificate as evidence of the date of birth.
3. Class 10th Marks-sheet.
4. Class 12th Marks-sheet.
5. Class 12th Provisional/Original Certificate.
6. Character Certificate (recent) from the institution last attended.
7. SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
8. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) as in Central List.
9. Transfer Certificate from the School/College as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed Senior Secondary Examination from outside Delhi.
10. Five passport size self-attested photographs. The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation/ falsified records are detected, the students will be debarred from attending any course in the University or its college(s) for next five years and in addition,a criminal case under relevant section of IPC (viz. 470,471,474, etc.) will be instituted against her.
Click Here To Apply
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.