Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 – Course & Fees Details: College offers B.A. and B.Com Honours & General courses. Aspirants seeking admission to Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College must apply online for respective courses. At the Official Website of College students will find the Link of Application Form. Applicants must keep in mind that provisional merit list for the candidates will be sent to the official address. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Admission 2019 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019
|Name: Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College.
Affiliated University: University of Delhi.
Estd: JULY, 1973.
Address: Sheikh Sarai Phase-II,
Email: [email protected]
Departments: B.A. and B.Com
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Schedule Admission ∣ Cut Off List Session 2019
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: June 25th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: Jun 06th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Applying: Jun 16th,2019. (Tentative) 12 (midnight)|
|Provisional Cut Off List (Subject-wise): Jun 20th,2019. (Tentative)|
|Final Cut Off List (Subject-wise): Jun 22th,2019. (Tentative)|
Courses & Eligibility Criteria for Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Admission
∣ Cut Off List 2019
- The colleges shall strictly follow the university guidelines.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for the course.
- The admission to B.Sc. IHJ Computer Science which will be based on Mathematics, one language and two other subjects listed as academic subjects flist A). The applicant should have secured (a) 600/o or more marks in Mathematics, [b) 60% or more marks in aggregate of four subjects including Mathematics, one language and two other subjects listed as academic subjects list (A)
- The admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology. which will be based on physics. Chemistry. Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology, i.e. PCM or PCB/Biotechnology,. The applicant should have secured 55% or more marks in the aggregate of 3 subjects as mentioned(Practical & Theory together) and 50o/o in English as a compulsory language.
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks in the aggregate of -l science subjects), PCM or PCB/Biotechnology.
- The applicant must have studied and passed Mathematics/Business Mathematics at the qualifying examination for admission to B. Com. [Hons.).
- Biology/ Biotechnology, Computer Science/ Informatics Practices, Accountancy and Commerce/Business Studies will be considered as academic subjects and are included in the List-A (attached).
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General.
- To know more about the Guidelines of admission:- Click Here
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Course Details Admission 2019
College programmes in B.A./B.Com Honours and General courses
|B.Com (Honours & General)
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Intake Capacity 2019
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
|Course Name||No. of Seats Available in the 1 st year|
|B.A. (Hons.) Political Science||62|
|B.A. (Hons.) Geography||62|
Seats allotted for Sports, ECA and PwD shall be as follows:
|Course Name||No. of Seats Available in the 1 st year|
|B.A. (Hons.) Political Science||2|
|B.A. (Hons.) Geography||2|
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Admission Fees Structure 2019
FEES STRUCTURE 2019-20
|Student Societies Accounts||Rs.4010/-|
|Grand Total= 940 + 4010 = Rs.4950/-|
|For Geography (Hons.) Students||Rs.1400/-|
|For Pol. Science (Hons.) Students||Rs.300/-|
|For B.A. (Prog.) Students||Rs.300/-|
(1) The University Examination Fee will be deposited in the College by the students separately as per the University Schedule and Guidelines.
(2) No refund of fees shall be made, except what and where the University rules permit after a candidate has been given Provisional Admission.
(3) Students with Disabilities (PWD) category shall pay 60/- only as per University Rules.
(4) Foreign students shall pay 6500/- as additional registration fee or such fee amount as determined and intimated by the University of Delhi.
(5) Students of II & III year of all courses shall make payment of fee online only (as notified by the college from time to time)
(6) Examination fees shall be paid by all the students online only (as notified by the college from time to time).
(7) Rules for Refund of Fee on account of withdrawal/cancellation of admission, migration, etc. for Under Graduation courses shall be in accordance with University Rules.
How to Apply for Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application charges of registration will be Rs. 1,50/per(tentative amount) for Unreserved/OBC and Rs. 75l- for SC/ST/PWD submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for the admission to Semester-wise Three year in Honours and general courses will start from June 1st week,2019(tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed for payment procedure of application fee. Application Fee may be paid either by online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take the print out of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- An application will become valid within 48 hours of depositing the application fee. An applicant can check the status of validity of application at the college website. In case an applicant finds the status invalid even after 48 hours of depositing the fee, he/she must report the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, original payment receipt (for offline payment) immediately.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 Required Document
1. Candidates have to visit the college official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- 2 Coloured Photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Click Here To Apply
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.