School of Rehabilitation Sciences Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 – Course & Fees Details: College offers MPT, PGD, M.O.T, and Certificate courses. Aspirants seeking admission to School of Rehabilitation Sciences must apply online for respective courses. At the Official Website of College students will find the Link of Application Form. Applicants must keep in mind that provisional merit list for the candidates will be sent to the official address. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form. Otherwise, students also visite college campus for form fill up and admission
School of Rehabilitation Sciences Admission 2019 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. The student does face the problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
School of Rehabilitation Sciences Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019
|Name: School of Rehabilitation Sciences.
Affiliated University: University of Delhi.
Address: School of Rehabilitation Sciences
2, Balbir Saxena Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016, Delhi
Phone :+91-11-26966331, 26569107.
Email: [email protected]
School of Rehabilitation Sciences Schedule Admission ∣ Cut Off List Session 2019
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: Will update soon.|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: Will update soon.|
|Last Date of Applying: Will update soon.|
|Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise): Will update soon.|
|Final Merit List (Subject-wise): Will update soon.|
Courses & Eligibility Criteria for School of Rehabilitation Sciences Admission ∣ Cut Off List
- MS/DNB Orthopedics from NBE recognized College /University. Candidates are directly selected through a written exam conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- The candidates should have passed Bachelors in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Institution with at least 50% marks.
- candidates should have passed Bachelors in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University and Institution with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates should have passed Bachelors in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University and Institution with at least 50% marks.
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General
School of Rehabilitation Sciences Course Details Admission 2019
College programmes in MPT, PGD, M.O.T, and Certificate courses
M.P.T. (Master of Physiotherapy)
Post Graduate Diploma
M.O.T. (Master of Occupational Therapy)
School of Rehabilitation Sciences Intake Capacity 2019
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
School of Rehabilitation Sciences Admission Fees Structure 2019
FEES STRUCTURE 2019-20
Will update soon.
How to Apply for School of Rehabilitation Sciences Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application fees Rs.1000/- per(tentative amount) submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed for payment procedure of application fee. Application Fee may be paid either by online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take the print out of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- An application will become valid within 48 hours of depositing the application fee. An applicant can check the status of validity of application at the college website. In case an applicant finds the status invalid even after 48 hours of depositing the fee, he/she must report the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, original payment receipt (for offline payment) immediately.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
School of Rehabilitation Sciences Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 Required Document
1. Candidates have to visit the college official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Important Note:- Student also can visit the college campus office by self and fill up the form and get the admission directly. Candidates are directly selected through a written exam conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Bachelors Degree Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- 2 Coloured Photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about School of Rehabilitation Sciences Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2019 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.