Procedures To Get Rangoli | Flower In Google Pay Diwali Scanner: To Get a Rangoli or Flower in Google Pay Diwali Scanner, there are some useful Methods you can Follow. Here, In This Article, I am going to provide a Brief Idea through which You would be able to Get Rangoli or Flower in Google Pay Diwali Scanner. If You are using Google Pay for a While, You have probably seen that Either Someone is getting Rangoli or Flower Stamp in Google Pay after Following all the Methods. But, Not Everyone is getting these Two Stamps all Together. I am going to deliver Some Trips or Tricks which will increase the Chances of Getting Rangoli and Flower Stamp up to 70 to 75%.
You can also Get Free Flipkart Voucher using Upson Refer Earn. No One can give You 100% Guarantee that You would definitely get these stamps in Your Google Pay. Actually It’s all about Lucks or Destiny and trying again and again. Test Your Luck by giving a Chance at least Once. Whatever, I am trying to provide as much as correct information I can so that You can get benefited from that.
Here, In this article, I am sharing some useful tricks which might be helpful for you to get Rangoli and Flower Stamps. Sometimes these methods actually work for so many individuals. Sometimes, It might not work for everyone. But, You can Still make a try and increase the chances of Winning Rs. 251/- in Your Google Pay Account as Google Pay Diwali Offer. So Many People got 5 Flower Stamps already following One Particular Method out of several Methods. So, Try it and if it works for you, don’t forget to leave a Comment in Our Comment Section Below…
Process No 1 To Get Rangoli Stamp in Google Pay Diwali Scanner
1. First of All, You have to go to Paytm and Add Money.
2. Here, You have to Enter Any Amount you wish to pay such that Rs. 35 or More in Your Wallet.
3. Now You have to Pay your Entered Amount Using Google Pay UPI.
4. There are huge Possibilities to Get Rangoli or Flower Stamps in Your Google Pay Account by following this Method.
Process No 2 To Get Rangoli Stamp in Google Pay Diwali Scanner
1. Open Your Amazon or Flipkart Account and Add any Item in Your Cart which will cost at least Rs. 35 or More.
2. Now, Pay Your Money Using BHIM UPI. Now, there are Tips I want you to follow carefully. When You are Paying Money via BHIM UPI, In the Address Bar, You have to add Your Google Pay Address and You have to make the Payment using Your Google Pay.
3. There is enough possibilities to Get Rangoli Or Flower Stamps in Your Google Pay Account. So Many People already Tried this Method and these Methods worked for them Perfectly. Now, This might be Your Turn Guys.
Procedure No 3 of Getting Rangoli or Flower Stamps in Google Pay Diwali Scanner
1. During the time of Paying Your Money, You would be able to visualize an Options Called “How To Collect Stamps”. You can also set Daily Limit Here. Now, You can Pay Rs. 35/- or More Options to Collect Stamps in Google Pay Diwali Scanner as an Offer.
2. You can also Send Money to Others, Pay a Bill (Just Like Electric Bill) and You can Recharge Your Mobile also.
3. Making a Secure Payment Using Google Pay might increase the Chances of Winning Flower or Rangoli Stamps.
Process No 4 To Get Rangoli Stamp in Google Pay Diwali Scanner
1. First of All, You Guys have to Download the “CRED App” Clicking the Link We are Providing Here.
2. The Next Step, You have to Sign Up on CRED and You have to add Your Credit Card and You also have to Pay Your Credit Card Bill which will Amounts to at least Rs. 35/-.
3. Make Your Payment Using Google Pay UPI to increase the chance of Winning Rangoli Stamp in Your Google Pay.
Process No 5 of Getting Rangoli Stamp in Google Pay Diwali Scan
In this Diwali Festive Season, Google Officially Notified all the Lucky Users that They are providing Rangoli or Flower Stamps. Lucky Guys who will receive A Notification From Google Itself would be able to get this Kind of Notification which will Look Like below…
It means You can Recharge Your Mobile Phone or You can Pay Your Airtel Postpaid Bill via Google Pay App which might increase the opportunities of Getting Rangoli or Flower Stamps in Your Google Pay.
Process No 6 To Get Rangoli Stamp in Google Pay Diwali Scanner
1. This Process is kind of Similar to 3 Process actually. First, Open Up Your Paytm Application and Go To Add Money Option.
2. You can Add Rs. 50 or any Other Amount You are willing to pay for.
3. During the Payment, You need to Make a Payment Using Your Google Pay UPI. After making the Payment, You might win the Rangoli or Flower Stamp also.
Method No 7 To Get Rangoli Stamp in Google Pay Diwali Scan
1. Actually, You need a Business QR Code/ PayTM/ PhonePe or Google Pay which we have defined ago.
2. I want you to Save Your QR Code in Your Phone.
3. Now, You have to Open Your Google Pay App and You need to Scan Your QR Code Using Google Pay QR Scanner.
4. Make a Minimum Payment of Rs. 35/- or More for 5 Times which might help you to get Rangoli Stamp.
Process No 8 of Getting Rangoli Stamp in Google Pay Diwali Scan
Now, I am going to upload several Rangoli Pictures. You Just have to Scan these Pictures Using Your Google Pay Diwali Scanner. Lucky Google Pay Users have sent these pictures to Us via Our E-Mail Address and their Opinion is that These things might increase the chances of Getting Rangoli Stamps Up to 60%.
Note: Here, I have delivered all the Tips or Tricks which might be beneficial for You Guys about Google Pay Rangoli Stamp, Get Rangoli Stamp Google Pay, How To Get Rangoli In Google Pay, Google Pay Diwali Offer, How To Get Rangoli Or Flower. If anyone gets benefited using the above techniques I have given so far, feel free to leave a Comment in Our Comment Section Below. This kind of Informative Posts, Don’t forget to visit Our Website again.