INDIGO AIRLINES CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT DETAILS
Do you want to work as a cabin crew with Indigo? The precise information that you need to be aware of in order to apply for jobs with indigo Airlines follows. You may find information on an Indigo walk-in interview for ground employees as well as specifics about the tasks, qualifications, needed paperwork, and pay for cabin crew here. Please read this post through to the end if you want to apply for a position as indigo ground staff. The directions issued by the captain or co-pilot outside the cockpit are carried out by the cabin crew. On a flight, they are also responsible for the passengers’ safety and comfort, and they update the passengers as needed. The trips of indigo consumers are constantly in need of kind, upbeat, and occasionally helpful people. If you want to attend the Indigo cabin crew interview, make sure to read this post all the way through.
Throughout the year IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew in their Inflight Service Department.
How will You Attend the Walk-In:
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well-prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with skin color stockings and with makeup. However, candidates can take adequate precautions against any adverse weather conditions.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport-size photographs, a soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Candidates are required to wear masks at all times. Entry will be strictly prohibited without the mask
- Candidates are requested to download Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue & ensure to carry their final vaccination certificate
Responsibilities of a Cabin Crew in Indigo Airlines:
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreements and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and being able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and completing all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your Customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information. At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful of the takeover of any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handing and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership onboard to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc) your customers.
- Be able to always provide assistance to your customers’ needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keep the aircraft clean at all times.
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services onboard.
- Demonstrated all your safety, Security and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special request from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirement’s before you sign off.
Eligibility Criteria of a Cabin Crew :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
Indigo Cabin Crew Salary and Benefit:
- Indigo airlines cabin crew can earn approx 33750 rupees per month.
- All the employees can get an air ticket facility for personal use and also for their families. (allowances provide as per company rule)
- 13-17 off days per month.
- Life Insurance benefit.
- Health Insurance benefits.
- Kit Allowance benefit.
How to Apply:
The demand to join Indigo Airlines has increased. Indigo Jobs are now the hardest jobs to obtain as a result of this trend. Since the interview for indigo Cabin Crew is a walk-in one, there is no need to submit an online application. You must review the information from the walk-in interview. Then, on the specified day and time for the interview, you may head straight to the interview location.
For more about Indigo Careers- CLICK HERE https://goindigo.app.param.ai/jobs/